Today I'm Wearing... outfit and make-up

Hey guys,

I'm at work today so wanted to show you what sort of things I wear and how I do my make-up.

I work in an office so we have to dress quite smart.  It's not too strict however, so I get to add my own little twist and I like to jazz outfits up by wearing funky jewellery and shoes.

So first my clothes; I'm wearing a simply black dress from Tesco.  Black dresses are great for work as they look smart but you can jazz them up with any colour statement jewellery and a fab pair of heels.  I've gone for this necklace from New Look which I think is so pretty and still quite elegant looking.  Millie Mackintosh also has this exact necklace!  For my heels I've gone for a simple pair of nude peep toes.  I got these from Next.

As for my make-up I also like to keep this quite simple for work but still with a good coverage.  So for foundation I mixed MAC Studio Sculpt in NW30 with Benefit Rebel tinted moisturiser as I'm kind of between the two colours at the moment where I have a slight tan from the little bit of sun we've had!  I also find studio sculpt to sometimes be a bit dry for me so I like the tinted moisturiser to give a bit of a dewy look.  Then I used a Benefit Playstick in spin the bottle for concealer.  I have quite dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep so this gives me a better coverage than a lot of concealers.  I am on the look out for a new one though so if you know any that are good for dark circles please let me know!  After that I powdered my face using Rimmel Stay Matte in transparent.  I mainly use this on my t-zone as this is where I get most oily during the day.  Then I used MAC Studio Fix in NW40 as a bronzer on my contour, forehead, nose and neck.  After that I used a Laura Geller baked impressions blusher in Mocha Latte on my cheeks and a little on my nose (I've always done this, I don't know why!) but it's kind of a burnt coral colour which suits my skin tone.  After that I added a black kohl eyeliner by Bourjois on my lower waterline and a coat of mascara which is Max Volume Flash by Rimmel in black.

Hope you enjoy this post and don't forget to follow me on Twitter (wonky_lauren) and Instagram (fash_swag24) and check out my Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt2bURXIbiN1EG4MPnfNonw where I did a get ready with my video showing you how I did my make-up for this look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86NxSgJhe5A

Thanks - Lauren xx





Comments

Popular Posts