Day to Night Make-Up

I wanted to show a look that I think is perfect for when you are in a rush and need to go straight from a daytime event to a night time event.  I think this is particularly perfect for going straight from the office to the bar or just out after work.  But can be adapted for any situation.

So for the daytime look I would go for lighter more softer make-up.  I would wear barely there foundation, concealer to cover any dark circles, a light dusting of powder (especially if I am wearing this all day at work), a little gel through my eyebrows to keep them in place, some bronzer for a healthy glow, a light coat of mascara but probably not any eyeliner as I don’t want a heavy make-up look for work, a small amount of blusher and just some lip balm on my lips.

In my photo I am wearing Body Shop tea tree pore minimiser, MAC studio fix foundation in NW30 mixed with Benefit you rebel tinted moisturiser, MAC prolong wear concealer in NW20, Rimmel stay matte powder in transparent, MAC studio powder in NW40 which I use as bronzer, MUA clear gel, Dior showcase mascara, Laura Geller blusher in mocha and tinted lip balm.



So for the night time look you’ve already got your base make-up on.  You just need to touch it up a little and maybe make it a bit more dramatic depending on where you’re going or how you like to wear your make-up.  I would go for a bit more bronzer, concealer and powder to cover any oily patches that have developed throughout the day.  Some eyeliner and if I have time some eye shadow.  A few more coats of mascara to make my lashes look long and thick.  A top-up of blusher and then a slick of lipstick.

In my photo I’m wearing Chanel bronze universal, a dark brown eye shadow by Urban Decay through my brows and set in place with my MUA gel, black kohl eyeliner on my water line by Bourjois, Barry M liquid liner on my top lash line, Estee Lauder sumptuous extreme mascara, Benefit throbb blusher and snob lipstick by MAC.



I hope you like these looks and have found this helpful.

Lauren xx

INSTAGRAM: theperksofbeingwonkylauren

TWITTER: wonky_lauren

Comments

Popular Posts