Urban Decay De Slick Mattifying Powder Review

I got this product as a gift for Christmas from my sister so I've been using it for about a month now and thought I would do a little review of it.


Before using this powder I always used my drugstore favourite, Rimmel Stay Matte.  I still absolutely love this product but wanted something a little more high end for night's out as I find that I have to touch up the Rimmel one a few times throughout the day.


So starting off with the packaging I really like this.  It's quite chunky which I prefer because it means I'm less likely to drop it!  It comes in a round purple compact and has a mirror inside which is great for on the go. I was quite surprised when I saw the powder inside as it is totally white.  The Rimmel one I have is translucent but is still kind of a light beige/skin colour.  This is bright white.




However, when applied to the skin it doesn't show up white at all and instantly mattifies. I use this on my forehead, nose, chin and under my eyes to set my concealer.  I find it does last quite a few hours, maybe not all day but longer than the Rimmel one.




You can't see the powder once it's on at all and just gives you a really matte look in the places you need it.  

I would definitely recommend this product.  However, I didn't find a great deal of difference between this and the Rimmel one so if you were looking for a cheaper drugstore alternative then Rimmel Stay Matte is great also.

I hope this little review helped :)

Lauren xx


Instagram | Twitter | YouTube - check out my latest video showing my makeup collection! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGsggLMvHu0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUt2bURXIbiN1EG4MPnfNonw

Comments

Popular Posts