March Favourites

This is probably the first favourites post I've done this year so it's kind of all the things I've been loving and enjoying this year so far.

L'Oreal Studio #TXT Volume Supersize Spray

First up is this volumising spray from L'Oreal.  I bought this a few weeks ago as I'd seen a lot of hype about it especially from girls with long hair.  I find it hard to find products that will hold long enough in long hair but this seems to do the job and I love using it after I've curled my hair.


I've been loving this brand of make-up brushes for a while now but I'm not sure I've ever mentioned them on my blog.  I have the expert face brush which is brilliant for applying foundation, the core collection which is great to start with as you get a few essential brushes in there, the stippling brush because every girl needs a good stippling brush in their collection and I recently bought the miracle sponge which I'm luving to apply my concealer.

I've never been a lipgloss kinda gal, in fact I never used to put anything on my lips.  Then a few years ago I got into lipsticks and now I love wearing really bright daring colours.  So I've really been enjoying wearing these lip lacquers lately because they're like a lipgloss and lipstick in one.  I have mine in the colour luna which is like a peachy colour.


This is a beauty cult product now and I got a tube of it for Christmas as I wanted to see what all the fuss was about and now I see it!  It's kind of a silicon texture when you apply it to your skin and a little goes a long way.  I use this every time I apply my make-up and generally just apply it to my t-zone where my skin is most porous.  It makes your skin feel so smooth and makes applying foundation a lot easier and quicker.


I've had this product for a while now and I have to say I'm still loving it.  It's so easy to apply because you just spray it on after you've cleansed your face which is a massive plus for me because I never have much time for my skincare routine and can sometimes neglect it, especially in the mornings.


I've been using this for about a year now and I've only just run out so although it's a tad pricey it does last for ages.  I don't use it everyday, maybe every 2-3 days when I feel my skin needs a good clean and scrub and I'll use it on wet skin to break down any make-up or dirt that's been left behind before going in with my facial scrub.


I think I've probably raved about these before but they're such a good multiple purpose eyeshadow.  You can wear them on their own for quickness, you can use them as a base to hold other shadows and they're small enough to shove in your bag when you're on the go. I like to apply mine with my finger too so no brushes necessary!  They also live up to their 24hr claim.


I'm absolutely loving the Sleek blushers at the moment.  I recently bought the rose gold one which everyone tells me is a dupe for Nars orgasm.  This is my favourite blusher at the moment and I reach for it nearly every day.  I definitely want to get more blushers from their range, in fact I want every colour!


This is a bit of a random one but I had to put it in here because it has been a favourite over the past few months.  I'm a real lover of hot chocolate and I'd much prefer a mug of this over tea but I do find that it can be a bit fattening especially if you drink it nearly every night like me!  So I was on the hunt for a low fat one that still actually tasted like chocolate as a lot of the ones I've tried are really watery.  This one my nan actually got me into and I've repurchased it ever since.  It's low calorie and low fat but still has an awesome chocolatey taste AND it's fairtrade, what more could you want!

Lauren xx

Instagram | Twitter | YouTube - check out my latest video here.

Comments

Popular Posts