Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation Review

I was looking for a new foundation to try recently as my MAC studio sculpt is coming to an end and the Benefit oxygen wow I have is only a small bottle.  My friend then approached me and said she was a representative for a brand called Arbonne.  She said I would probably be interested in their products as they were chemical free, not tested on animals and vegan so she came over with them and showed me.

I had actually seen this foundation being hyped up by some of the Australian bloggers and seeing as I needed a new foundation I thought I would give it a try.

You get 30ml for £31 and it comes in a bottle with a pump which I really like.  They have a good array of colours and I went for the shade buff which is similar to MAC NC30.

You get quite a bit come out of the pump so I only used one pump for my whole face.  It went on really really smoothy (with moisturiser and primer underneath) and has such a good coverage.  I actually couldn't believe the coverage of this foundation because it doesn't feel or look heavy at all.  It has quite a matte finish and I set it with powder.

The only thing I did find is that it creased a bit in some places, mainly near the eye area, although that may have been my concealer.  I think next time I will try it without the powder as my skin is naturally quite dry.  Other than that I think it is a really good foundation and would definitely recommend.

If you are in the UK and you wanted to purchase this foundation or any of the other Arbonne products, please let me know and I can put you in touch with my friend who is a consultant.

Lauren xx

Instagram | Twitter | YouTube - check out my capsule wardrobe video here!

Comments

Popular Posts