Beauty and Fashion Haul

With Spring pretty much here and Summer just around the corner in the UK I have been making a few purchases to get me in the mood (as if I need an excuse!)  There are so many pretty colours and patterns in the shops at the moment and I'm having to hold myself back from buying everything!

I've also purchased some new skincare products as I've been running low on my old ones and fancied a changed.  And of course I couldn't help but add to my ever growing makeup collection with some new items so here is a video of me showing you everything I've bought over the last month or so...



For details and links of all these items either open the video up in YouTube or go to my shop page and to see me wearing some of the outfits check out my Instagram.

Thanks for watching!  And remember to give a thumbs up if you like and subscribe for more!!

Lauren xx

Instagram | Twitter | YouTube - check out my Spring makeup tutorial using drugstore products here.

Comments

Popular Posts