My Shoe Collection

This may be a rather long post.  I have over 500 pairs of shoes.  It's a bit of a problem.  I'm not going to show you all of them else we'd be here forever but these are my top 5 from each category!

Boots

Black cowboy boots - Tesco



Grey boots - Primark



Navy boots - River Island



Stacey boots - Kurt Geiger



Red boots - Miss Selfridge




Trainers

Converse



Gold - H&M



Wedged - Dorothy Perkins



Snakeskin - H&M



Nike




Heels

Gold wedges - Lucy's Boutique



Black helena, Blue & gold - Kurt Geiger



Black stud - New Look



Pink suede - New Look




Sandals

Black dune



Silver and nude - Next



Tesco tan



KG wedges



Gold and silver wedges - H&M




You may have noticed that I didn't include a 'flats' section.  I intended to but when it came to it I realised that in fact I hardly wear flats; it's either sky high heels or trainers.  There's no in between!  Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post.  Follow me on Instagram for more photos of shoes!

Lauren xx

Instagram | Twitter | YouTube - check out my everyday makeup tutorial here!

Comments

Popular Posts