The Balm Nude Tude Palette

I bought this palette around Christmas time last year so quite a few months ago now and I feel like I can do a proper review of it.

I originally bought it because I already had the Naked 1 palette by Urban Decay (which I love) but I felt it didn't have enough 'everyday' matte colours in it and I'm quite a big fan of neutral matte colours.  So I saw this on Feel Unique and thought I would give it a try. 



I love it.

I'd say it's probably my favourite palette at the moment because it has a nice ratio of mattes to shimmers making it perfect for travelling.  It's also a good palette when you haven't got much time and you don't wanna to fanny around looking for different colours in other palettes 'that will go' with your look.  You can create lots of different looks to suit whatever occasion in this one palette.  It's not a bad price either at £26.50 for 12 eyeshadows.

I particularly like this look I created when I went to The Box in London.  I used sultry in the crease, stand-offish over the lid and silly in the corners and underneath.




Please let me know if you have any similiar recommendations, I would love to try!

Lauren xx

Instagram | Twitter | YouTube - click here to see my Easter lookbook!

Comments

  1. This palette is so pretty!
    P.S I'm running a giveaway at the moment if you want to enter:) x
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts