A Closer Look at Charlotte Tilbury Make-Up

I must admit I didn't really know much about Charlotte Tilbury until I saw Millie Mackintosh wearing her make-up.  And then obviously I was obsessed.

Millie has the best skin and it always looks so radiant and flawless.  I find it a lot more trustworthy to listen to opinions of someone who you can clearly see that the product works for rather than someone just raving about it because they're being sponsored.

I haven't purchased any of her products yet but I want to so I did a little research on her website to see what was in store and thought I would share my findings...

Beach Sticks
The first product I was drawn to were the beach sticks and these come in bronze and blushes or you can get both in a kit.  These are cream formula blushes/bronzers that seem to glide onto the skin for a bit of colour and dewy finish.  My favourite is Ed Vedra which is a bright orangey red.

Liquid Eyeliner Pencil
Next are these eyeliner pencils that are apparently liquid.  I'm not sure how that works but it sounds pretty cool and the title suggests that they are iconic too?  I think I also like them just because they're called Rock n Kohl haha.

Eyeshadow Palettes
Then we have the luxury palettes which are sooooooo pretty and I just want all of them. Except they cost £38 so definitely can't afford all 8!  They do some lovely neutral colours and then also some jazzy purple and green palettes.

Eyeshadow Pencil
Next are these chubby pencils that have a creamy eyeshadow in them.  Quite self explanatory and pretty easy to use for a quick swipe of colour and blended out.  An effortless finish I reckon.  They also come in lots of lovely neutral colours, dark pearl being my fave.  They remind me of the By Terry shadow sticks.

Brow Lift
Then we have this product which looks a lot like the Anastasia Brow Wiz.  It has a spooly one end, pencil the other and also a retractable brush for smudging.  Handy.  They even have one called Cara D and well if it gave me eyebrows like hers then I'm sold.

Foundation
Last but not least we have the Light Wonder foundation.  This is a product I have seen Millie post on her instagram and gives her that amazing glow to the skin.  So if it's good enough for Millie then it's good enough for me!  It claims to be light weight and youth boosting.  Worth a try I reckon!

Have you tried any of the Charlotte Tilbury make-up range?

Lauren xx

Instagram | Twitter | YouTube - check out my Ibiza vlog!

Comments

Popular Posts