Easy to Follow Night Out Makeup Look



I posted this photo of me on my Instagram (@wonky_lauren) before a night out and I really like how my makeup turned out so I thought I would give you a step-by-step guide.
 
On my face I used Benefit's Oxygen Wow foundation which is actually my favourite foundation ever.  It works so well on my skin and lasts ages on a night out.  It also has the perfect colour match for me when I've fake tanned.
 
Next I applied Fake Bake bronzer to my contour, forehead and neck.
 
Then I went in and did my eyebrows with the new Anastasia Dipbrow pomade which is another product that I can't live without.  It gives me perfect brows and is so easy to use.
 
On my eyes I used some bronze shades from my Naked palette and then the new L'Oreal eyeshadow in nude 204 which is absolutely stunning.  I coated my lashes with Better than Sex mascara which I am kind of going off as it seems to have gone very clumpy.
 
On my cheeks I have Sleek's rose gold blusher and on my lips I'm wearing Impassioned by Mac which is a hot pink and looks great with my blue contacts.
 
How do you like to wear your makeup for a night out?
 
Lauren xx
 

Comments

Popular Posts