Wear | Life | Eats

Monday has rolled around again and I had quite a busy weekend so here is my latest edition of WLE.
 
 
Wear
 
Saturday I visited a lovely restaurant called Roast just above Borough Market and I heard that it's quite dressy in there on a Saturday so I wore a cut out Aztec dress from Missguided (similar here and here) with black studded heels from New Look (similar here).  I threw my leather jacket over this to tone it down a little and also for a little warmth whilst at the train station.
 


Sunday I went for casual drinks at a pub in Wrotham, Kent.  It was very quiet and country-fied so I opted for skinny jeans, a white top and my grey Aztec cardigan.  Loving the Aztec this weekend clearly!
 
Link
 Life
 
It's less than a month until my US holiday and I cannot wait.  I haven't been away since my Ibiza trip in June which was pretty full on to say the least and after the madness of starting my new job I am really looking forward to getting away and relaxing for a couple of weeks.
 
And with my holiday looming also comes a healthy eating and fitness regime!  I have been trying new classes at my local gym and really enjoying them actually.  I find if I pack a gym bag, take it to work with me and then go straight after that, I do actually go rather than coming home and then not bothering to leave my sofa!
 
Eats
 
As I said, I went to a restaurant called Roast on Saturday night by London Bridge.  It's meant to be one of London's top restaurant and it was a bit more on the pricey side but the food was amazing.  I had Portobello mushrooms with melted cheese and poached eggs.  Then for dessert I had my favourite sticky toffee pudding but couldn't quite finish it all.  They also serve the yummiest cocktails.  I had one called 'Holiday' which was non alcoholic.  The only thing I would say about this restaurant is that I wasn't too impressed with the staff.  I found them to be quite rude which kind of ruined the experience but other than that I had a really good night and would like to go back for their Sunday service.
 
    





I hope you all had a good weekend.
 
Lauren xx
 
Instagram/Twitter: @wonky_lauren

Comments

Popular Posts