Paris in a Day

This post is a bit late but I wanted to do it anyway because I managed to get some good photos.
 
My sister and I have really close birthdays so generally we like to do something to celebrate together rather than buying each other presents as our birthdays are also pretty close to Christmas.  This year we decided to go to Paris for the day.  You can get the Eurostar from 3 destinations in the UK and it only takes just over 2 hours to get there.
 
We took the 6am train and was in Paris by 9am (they're an hour in front).  Being the geek that I am I found a really good itinerary online (here) and we managed to see all the main attractions as well as stopping for breakfast, lunch and dinner because the food there really is incredible!  We also managed to get in a little shop in Champs Elysee and they had Christmas markets on near the Eiffel Tower.
 
We got the 8pm train back and was home and in bed by 10:30pm!  All in all it was a really good day even though it rained a little in the morning.  I am hoping to go back and do it again in September.
 
Here are some of the photos I took... Enjoy xx
 










Comments

Popular Posts