Wear | Life | Eats

Wear

I did a lot of eating out in London this weekend.  We had such good weather I thought I would make the most of it.  Saturday I went to Heron Tower for sushi and cocktails and as it was Saturday night I wanted to dress up a bit more so I wore this beautiful red dress from H&M worn as a skirt with a black jumper.  I then teamed it with my black Kurt Geiger heels and thought I would get the legs out as I'd fake tanned!




Sunday I went to an Argentian restaurant and I wanted to go for a more relaxed look so I wore these white ripped jeans that were given to me by my mum and I actually put the rips in myself.  I wore it with this dark grey t-shirt from Forever 21 that has sequins on the shoulder and matched some glittery flats from Primark.




Life

I've been quite stressed at work the last few months and just feeling a bit 'meh' in myself in general.  This last week has really brightened up in terms of the weather though and it's made me feel a whole lot better in myself.  It's made me feel really positive and cheery.  I also had my appraisal at work last week and this has made me feel more motivated and focused.  I think sometimes you just need to talk things through with people and set yourself goals to reach.  This can make you feel a lot better about the future.

Eats

As I said, I did a lot of eating out this weekend.  I don't think I actually ate at home at all, whoops!  Friday night I went to a friends and she cooked us dinner.  She's half Italian and I love Italian food so I was expecting something yummy, I wasn't disappointed!  She made a pasta salad which consisted of spinach, tomatoes, mozzarella, olives and penne in a pesto sauce.  So nice!  I'm definitely going to be trying this.  

Saturday I went to Sushi Samba in the City.  The atmosphere here alone is enough to bring the people in but the food and drink is also amazing.  I would definitely recommend.

Sunday we went to Cau in Blackheath.  It's done out really nice and I love Blackheath anyway for it's traditional quaint vibe.  The menu wasn't great for vegetarian options, however, but I ended up going for a small plate of tomato and goats cheese brushetta and a side of truffled mac and cheese.  Cheese overload!

I hope you all had a good weekend.  Lauren xx

Instagram | Twitter

Comments

Popular Posts