Wear | Life | Eats

This weekend I went for dinner in Chelsea but no I didn't see anyone from MIC.  Here's my WLE.

Wear


If you are a fan of the show or know anything about Chelsea then you'll know they take their fashion very seriously.  So whenever I'm there I always make an extra effort to dress up.  I find the style there to be trendy but still classy, smart and sophisticated which is one of my favourite styles.  Therefore I went for a black vest dress, with a beautiful lace kimono and wedged black ankle boots to toughen the look up slightly.

Dress - H&M, Kimono - Hoss Intropia, Boots - Topshop

Life

We went to a restaurant called The Phene just off the King's Road which is owned by Lucy Watson's dad.  It's always super busy in there especially at the weekend and has a really good vibe.  They have a lovely outdoor area with really pretty decor.  The only downside is that it is situated in a residential area so they close outdoors at about 9pm.

Eats

I don't know whether it's because Lucy Watson is a vegetarian but they seem to have a very good vegetarian selection at The Phene.  Their dessert menu is on point too.  I had mac n cheese for main which I happen to know is Lucy's favourite dish so I wasn't surprised to see it on the menu.  I then went for oreo cheesecake for dessert which was amazing.  I was completely stuffed after this and it wasn't too expensive either so all round it was a really good night.

I hope you all had a good weekend.

Lauren xx

Instagram | Twitter

Comments

Popular Posts