Wonky Lauren x Eos

Until about a year ago I'm not sure I'd even heard of Eos.  As far as I know you can't buy this brand anywhere in the UK.  However, I had seen a few beauty YouTubers using them in their videos and they just looked so cute and cool.  Then when I went over to The States last November I spotted them in Walgreens and I couldn't believe how unbelievably cheap they were so I picked one up in Passion Fruit.




Since then I have become obsessed and have a whole collection of them.  I even moved onto the hand cream they've just come out with when I visited Ulta the last time I was in the US.




These are such cute little lip balms (did I explain they were lip balms?) and can easily just be thrown into your handbag when you're on the go.  They're so different and unique to any other lip balms, I always get people asking me about them whenever I pull one out of my bag.  I even got my best friend and sister hooked!




If you're in the US you can probably buy them anywhere, in the UK your best bet is Amazon although they might be a little more pricey.  If you have a trip to the US planned any time this year I would highly recommend stocking up on these.  They leave your lips so soft and my favourite thing other than the packaging is probably the different scents they come in.  They smell good enough to eat!

Have you tried any Eos products?

Lauren xx

Comments

Popular Posts