Drugstore Haul

This weekend I decided to run into Superdrug to pick up a new mascara but you know how it is; go in for one thing, come out with 5..





This was on their discounted stand next to the till and normally I'm not a sucker for these things but it was just 70p!  And I am a sucker for fake tan so I couldn't resist the bargain.  I tried a little bit on the back of my hand and it gives a nice glow.  I may do an all over tan this weekend with it.


With the name Peach Club I was expecting it to be, well, peach.  However, it's more of an orangey red, a colour that I love and it has super staying power.  I think they're supposed to be matte although I only swatched it on the back of my hand.  I've heard good things about these though and hear they're coming out with more colours this month.





I can never resist picking up a Barry M nail paint.  They have so many gorgeous colours I feel like a kid in a sweet shop.  I originally wanted Dragon Fruit which I thought was a bright coral colour but when I saw it in the shop it looked more a bubblegum pink.  However, Turbo Charged was the colour I was looking for and I think it looks great on my nails!





Recently I've been having problems with my hair falling out.  I don't know why; maybe it's the change in season or maybe my diet isn't right.  Anyway, I decided to pick up this conditioner which is specifically for 'fragile hair with a tendency to fall' so basically my hair.  I really hope it helps, will report back!


This is the product I went in Superdrug for in the first place.  I've heard so many great things about this mascara and seen so many beauty gurus using it.  I haven't tried it yet but I'm very excited to.  I got the colour black and the brush looks very different to anything I've tried before so I have high hopes!





MUA is a great little makeup brand that I sometimes feel is underrated.  The products are super cheap with a lot of them being just a pound including this blush so I couldn't pass it by.  The colour is so cute, it's like a pale pink but has a really good pay off.  It reminds me of Throbb from Benefit.




Have you tried any of these products?

Lauren xx

Comments

Popular Posts