LBD

For the longest time I was always all about the colour.  The brighter my outfit the better. It don't know whether it was a way of expressing myself or my love for bold outfits but I always went for colour over neutrals.

Recently, however, I've noticed my style changing a lot.  The last year or so I've been wearing a lot more black and classic staple pieces from my wardrobe and doing away with all my larey dresses.  I still love colour but more a pop of colour than the whole shabang.

I honestly only ever had one Little Black Dress in my entire wardrobe until about a year ago so here is my take on the classic LBD and some that I'm loving right now.

H&M (similar)

Missguided (similar)

ASOS (here)

Topshop (here)
Do you love to wear black or prefer colour?

Lauren xx

Comments

Popular Posts