The Best of Budget Homeware

Well, look at me getting all old and serious taking about homeware.  A couple of years ago I never would have been interested in buying new homeware but now it kinda excites me. I bought my own flat about 4 years ago now (advice on buying your own home here) and recently decided it was time to spruce the place up a bit and get some new homeware pieces.

Currently my flat has a black and white theme with my bedroom being complete white. However, I'm now liking the idea of adding a bit of grey in and some copper so here are some pieces I have my eye on.

1. Next - £135 (here)
2.  Zara - £26 (here)
3.  H&M - £6.50 (here)
4.  Ikea - £165 (here)


1.  Next - from £22 (here)
2.  Zara - £30 (here)
3.  H&M - £8 (here)
4.  Ikea - £45 (here)

1.  Next - £385 for 2 (here)
2.  Zara - from £8 (here)
3.  H&M - £3 (here)
4.  Ikea - £5 for 2 (here)

These are on my wishlist so far.  I can't believe the bargains in H&M, they're having a sale at the moment.  I also hear that New Look are coming out with a homeware line which looks interesting.

What's your favourite piece?

Lauren xx

Comments

Popular Posts