1 Skirt, 3 Ways

Last month I did a post on 1 jacket, 3 ways and I like doing these posts as I'm someone that believes in investing in a few good pieces that you can adapt to any outfit to create the perfect wardrobe.

This time I've chosen a denim skirt I bought from Topshop a few years ago (similar here and here).  Denim skirts are such an essential for any girl's wardrobe because they can literally be worn with anything and below I'm proving it.

Look 1
Eyewear - Rayban
Jacket - Primark
Bag - Aspinal of London

The first look I added the jacket for a pop of colour.  I think this would be great for day or night, winter or summer!


Look 2
Eyewear - Celine
Jumper - Primark

For this look I went for something cosy with this chunky jumper.  Perfect for fall or winter months; shopping or dinner with friends.


Look 3
Boots - Topshop
Eyewear - Primark
Lace bodysuit - Urban Outfitters
Lastly I went for a more summer look with this lace bodysuit.  I think this would make a great outfit for a festival and you could even add a leather jacket for the evening if it gets cold.

How do you wear your denim skirt?

Lauren xx

Comments

Popular Posts