11 Reasons Why Girls Are Always Late

Being late is a girl's prerogative.  Fact.  It's in our DNA.  We just can't be on time even if we try really really hard.  I must admit, I am getting a little better as I'm getting older, especially the need to be in the office for 9:30am but it helps that I have my routine down!




Here are the most common reasons I seem to be late.

1.  I have nothing to wear

2.  Winged eyeliner.  Enough said.

3.  Train's delayed, not my fault!

4.  Finally have my outfit sorted but now what shoes??

5.  And bag??

6.  Taking me forever to get these stilettos done up.




7.  And now I can't walk in them which means I'm definitely going to miss my train.

8.  Pre-drinking before I go out.  Shall we just stay here instead?

9.  My hair is just not doing what I want it to do.  Why can't it behave!

10.  Need to take at least 20 selfies before I leave #OOTN

11.  Sorry I'm late, I didn't want to come ;)

Can you relate to any of these?

Lauren xx


P.S  Be sure to follow me on social media to see my 3 week American adventure! @wonky_lauren 

Comments

Popular Posts