Questions Everyone With Tattoos Has Heard

A slightly different post today.  If you follow me on Instagram (@wonky_lauren) you may or may not have noticed some of my tattoos.  In fact, I have 6 so far and want more!  It's true what they say about them being addictive.  I am planning on doing a Q&A style post soon.  I normally hold back from personal details on here but after two years I think maybe it's time you got to know the girl behind the blog and I would love to get to know my readers better too.

Anyway, if any of you have tattoos you will know what it's like when you get the same old questions over and over.

Number 1 being "You'll regret that when you're older".  

"Did it hurt?"



"Have you got any more?"

I always seem to shock people with the amount of tattoos I have as a lot of them are pretty well covered.  When choosing my tattoos I purposely get them in places so I could cover them easily if I wanted, especially for my job.

"What does it mean?"  I have a few symbol tattoos, some of them mean something and others I just like the design.  I may even do a full post on my tattoos if that's something you'd like to see.



"Are you going to get any more?"  Yes definitely, they are pretty addictive but I like to add them during milestones in my life to remind me of them.

"Don't you think you have enough now?" Nope haha.

Oh and I also have 7 piercings but we'll save that for another post!

What questions do you get asked about your tattoos?

Lauren xx

Comments

Popular Posts