London Fashion Week // SS16

Fashion Week kicked off again here in the capital and I can't believe how quickly it's come round.  This time I was fortunate enough to be invited to two shows by Oxford Fashion Studios and got to see the following designers showcasing their autumn/winter 2016 collection:






Rosie Billington
Hannah Sykes
Bana
Concepto
Martina Herak
Noora Pajari
Arantxa Morcillo
Giulia Bassano Fossati
Emanuela Giannelli Design
Linda Blissett
Daniel Pascal Tanner
Sabina Saga





This season the trends appeared to be Americana - so lots of red, white and blue.  Patterns of stars and stripes, college jackets and beach wear; Floral - yes floral for spring but how could we not?  Pop art brights - lots of brights pop of clashing colours.  I think I'm most excited for this one!  And lastly New romance which I think we already predicted as there's so many blush coloured pieces in stores already.





What trends are you excited for?





I think my favourite collection from the ones I saw was the one by the designer Bana.  She did more wearable pieces with outfits that had a real hippie, 60s vibe.  The sunglasses were amazing and I literally wanted all of the dresses!





What was your favourite show from this season?

Lauren xx

Instagram | Twitter | YouTube

Comments

Popular Posts