Q&A: Get To Know Me

I've been writing this blog for over two years now so I thought it was time I shared a bit about myself!  I found some tag questions so I've answered them below.  Anything else you want to know, please ask!






1. Are you named after anyone?
As far as I'm aware, no.

2. When was the last time you cried?
Two days ago.  I was reading a sad novel called The Runaway Family by Diney Costeloe.



3. Do you have kids?

No.



4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

I think I've asked myself this before, I'm not sure actually!  I can be a bit weird.. and annoying haha.



5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

Yep and always at the most inappropriate times.



6. WIll you ever bungee-jump?

I'd love to but I'm afraid of heights!



7. What is your favorite cereal?

It used to be Special K until my filling fell out whilst eating it.  I loved Frosties as a kid but I don't eat much cereal now.



8. What is the first thing you notice about people?

Their clothes.



9. What is your eye colour?

Hazel.



10. Scary movie or happy endings?

Scary movie!




11. Favorite smell?

Bakeries, haha.  Always comes back to food!



12. Summer or winter?

Both?



13. Computer or television?

Computer.



14. What is the furthest you have ever been from home?

Home is London and the furthest I've traveled is to Sydney in Australia which is almost the furthest point from London.  (FYI: New Zealand is the furthest point from London which is next to Sydney.)



15. Do you have any special talents?

I'm not a bad singer.  At least I used to be.  I played Annie when I was 11 in the West End show at the London Palladium.



16. Where were you born?

London.



17. What are your hobbies?

Working out, reading, seeing friends, watching YouTube, blogging.



18. Do you have any pets?

I have one rabbit called Panda.



19. Favorite movie?

Titanic.  I'm kinda fascinated with history.



20. Do you have any siblings?

I have a younger sister called Lacey.



21. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Well I'm in my 20s now so I should probably have this sorted haha.  I'm a trainee lawyer hoping to qualify next year so I guess I'll just do that!





So how about you?  Tell me about yourself.

Lauren xx

Instagram | Twitter | YouTube

Comments

Popular Posts