Warm Weather/Wedding Hairstyles

I'm not sure the warm weather has hit London yet, perhaps it will never come?  Lately it has been so on and off I can't keep up with it but I can't complain because I am off to Santorini in Greece in a few days where I am guaranteed some hot weather!  

I'm going to Greece for my best friend's wedding.  I already have my dress (follow along on Instagram @wonky_lauren) but know I need to decide on hair and makeup.  I want something that is going to last in the heat but still look wedding appropriate (no top knot here!).  

Fortunately I'm going with my sister who is a hairdresser so I will be getting her to do my hair I just need to come up with a look.  Here is some inspiration I found on Pinterest (follow me here).





Which is your favourite?  I'm thinking something with plaits as you can tell..

Lauren xx 

Instagram | Twitter | YouTube

Comments

Popular Posts