Pale Blue

Pale blue seems to be everywhere right now and it definitely has my full attention.  To be honest, I'm more of a bright colours kind of girl but I've surprised myself this year with buying lots of white and pale blue pieces.  I recently bought the most beautiful pale blue lace dress from New Look which is an exact dupe for Self Portrait.  




I wore it to my friend's wedding a few weeks ago and it looked lovely, even if I say so myself!  I had so many compliments.  It also came in white but I didn't want to wear white to a wedding..  Today I've rounded up some of my favourite pale blue pieces out there at the moment.  Zara have soooo many to choose from AND a lot of them are now on sale.. GO GO GOOOO!!


Zara tops


ASOS


Zara dresses

How do you feel about pale blue?

Lauren xx

Instagram | Twitter | YouTube

Comments

Popular Posts