Tarte Rainforest Of The Sea Foundation Review

I heard so much hype about this foundation a few months ago so when I was in the US in September I decided to pick it up during my Sephora haul.



The first thing that got me was that it's a water foundation and as someone with dry skin I love water foundation as they don't dry up or go flaky on me.  It does mean, however, that it can be quite sheer but you can definitely build it up if you are someone that likes more coverage.  It also has SPF15 in it which is great for every day.



The shade range in this foundation is another plus point as they have so many to choose from.  I went for light medium honey which is for light to medium skin with yellow undertones which is perfect if you fake tan like me.  The finish is really pretty.  It isn't matte but doesn't get too shiny.  I do set it with a powder and it has a nice glow to it.



I really really like this foundation, the only downside I would say is that it comes with one of those pipette dispenser which I find really annoying to work with as you never get enough out of them.  I would recommend it to anyone with dry skin or that like a dewy finish and not too heavy.



Have you tried anything from the Rainforest of the Sea range?

Lauren xx

Comments

  1. I hate hate hate the dispenser and had all but given up on this foundation but if you shake it first then a lot more comes out of the pipette and you get some kickass coverage! Thank you for sharing, followed you on Bloglovin' xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!

    http://dosqueavecesson3.blogspot.com.es/2016/11/all-of-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: READY FOR CHRISTMAS...
    DON'T MISS: LACE UP JUMPER AND JEANS - EASY CHIC

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts