What I Wore For Date Night

Okay so for the purpose of this blog let's just pretend that I have a boyfriend and actually get taken out on dates.  This outfit I wore to the pub last weekend for a friend's birthday that was a super last minute invitation but I thought it looked quite cute and would make the perfect date night outfit.  It's dressy but not too much as still has casual vibes with the leggings and flat boots AND still adds a bit of sexiness with the faux leather.


The top is from ASOS and has a really pretty floral pattern on it which adds a touch of girliness.  It also has a frill along the bottom and goes into a V at the back with a tie at the top.  Red also happens to be my favourite colour and I think it's a great one for date night.

The leggings are faux leather from H&M.  H&M do some great affordable faux leather leggings if you're looking for some.  They are comfy for date night but still add a bit of sexiness.

Finally the boots are my new babies I got on sale at River Island and I think they are so similar to the Balenciaga ones.  I love the gold detailing and again they're super comfy and not too intimidating for date night.

I curled my hair and wore a navy smokey eye.

What's your go-to for date night?

Lauren xx

Comments

  1. Nice booties!

    xxx

    http://www.elblogdesilvia.com/2016/11/lifestyle-holidays-isla-mujeres-cancun-travel-blogger-influencer.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots! Beautiful :)

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts