6 Of The Best Cruelty Free Beauty Products

I've been vegan for over a year now and about 8 months ago I decided I would also go cruelty free on all my beauty and skincare products too.  I had to do a lot of research and found it alarming how many brands still test on animals!  

One store that really works hard on supporting cruelty free products is Superdrug and they do a lot of different ranges within their skincare and makeup.  There are also some higher end brands that don't test on animals which I was really happy about.

Here are some of my favourites:



MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter

I have this in the gold shade and it's beauty.  Not too pidgmented but still enough to get that glow.  I use it everyone including as an eyeshadow.




Sleek Shimmer Blush

I've talked about this loads.  I have the shade rose gold and it's almost identical to Nars' cult orgasm blush for a fraction of the price.

Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour Palette

I bought this to try when contour palettes became all the rage and I haven't stopped using it since.  You get so many different shades, setting powders and highlighters for such a good price.

BareMinerals Complexion Rescue

This is such a quick and easy product, I even use my fingers to apply it.  I love it for the summer as it's non greasy and has SPF50.




Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer

I bought a mini size one of these to try out but it's actually lasted me about 6 months!  I'm definitely going to purchase a full size next time.

Urban Decay Naked Palette

This is one of the OG cult products.  There's not really much else to say about this!  If you don't know.. then you should..


What are your favourite cruelty free products?

Lauren xx

Follow me here @wonky_lauren

Comments

Popular Posts