8 Affordable Skincare Products That Work

I feel like I've really got my skincare down at the moment.  I bought lots of new products a few months ago and after testing them out, my skin having a bit of a freak out at first and then getting a good routine in order I feel like I've found some great products that work for my skin, are cruelty free and affordable!



Mario Badescu Rose Water

I use this as a toner to hydrate my skin every morning.  It's so refreshing and particularly good if you've had a heavy night!

Superdrug Optimum Brightening Cream

This is a black cream that I've spoken about before.  It's not too heavy so a good one for the day before makeup but it has brightening properties in it to keep your skin glowing.




Body Shop Cleansing Oil

This is the camomile one and is so good at removing makeup.  I use it every night to start off with and it even removes studdon mascara.

Nip & Fab Glycolic Scrub

I've started to incorporate glycolic acid into my everyday skincare and I feel like it's improved my skin the most.  This product I use 2-3 times per week.

Pixi Toner

This also has glycolic acid it in and I will use it most days when I am not using the Nib & Fab scrub.




Superdrug Vitamin E eye cream

Such a great little cream and super affordable.  The best eye cream I've tried so far.

Superdrug Vitamin E facial oil

Now that I am getting older I've started to use a facial oil every night which scared me at first as I thought I would really break out but it's so nice for my dry skin.

Superdrug Naturally Radiant Overnight Mask

This is another product with glycolic acid in it so I will only use when not using the others as too much freaks my skin out.  It's a really cooling gel that you leave on and wash off in the AM.


Do you know any affordable skincare products that really work?

Lauren xx

Follow me here @wonky_lauren

Comments

Popular Posts