Vegan Stew

I made one of the best meals this weekend, it was so simple but super tasty.  It was a veggie stew with beans and lentils from Deliciously Ella's Everyday book.  It serves 8 but I halved it and done 4 batches so I could have some for lunch this week too.  It took about an hour altogether but can be easily reheated if you want to make a big batch.




You will need:

Courgettes
Carrots
Garlic
Lentils
Tinned tomatoes
Tomato puree
Cinnamon
Ginger
Cannellini beans
1 lime

Then all you need to do is cut up the vegetables and add everything into a pot for 30 minutes on simmer except the courgettes, lime and beans.  Then add these last ingredients and simmer for another 30 minutes.  That's it!

I hope you enjoy this vegan recipe as much as I do.  Please let me know if you have any to share below :)

Lauren xx

Follow me here @wonky_lauren

Comments

Popular Posts