Drugstore Beauty Products That Actually Work

I love a bargain as much as the next person and recently the drugstore has really upped it's game in the makeup department.  Drugstore products can sometimes be a bit hit and miss and often I prefer to stick with higher end products because I know they'll work.. buy cheap, buy twice and all that.  However, these are some of my favourite drugstore products that do actually work.




EX1 Foundation

I've mentioned this product so many times it's definitely my holy grail foundation.  I'm not sure it's strictly drugstore but I get mine on Feel Unique for around $12.

The Balm Betty Lou Manizer

I'm a big fan of shimmery bronzers that double up as highlighters and this one doesn't disappoint.  In the summer I even put it all over for an overall sun kissed look.

Sleek Rose Gold Blush

I swear this blush is a dupe for Nars orgasm.  It's really sheer with just a wash of colour and a slight shimmer.

Freedom Brow Pomade

I feel like this is quite a new brand as I haven't seen much from them but I thought I'd try this pomade out to replace my much loved ABH's one and it's almost identical.

NYX Lip Products

I love all the NYX lip products from their butter glosses to their matte lipsticks.  I have so many from them now and every one of them is amazing.


What are your favourite products from the drugstore?

Lauren xx

Follow me here @wonky_lauren

Comments

Popular Posts