My Netflix List

Netflix has been around for a good few years now and pretty much everyone and their dog has it right?  Nope, I don't have Netflix.  I know!  BUT I'm much more of a book/writing person than a watching films/TV person.  I literally never have my TV on, it's redundant. However, I recently decided that maybe it's about time I get with the programme (literally!) and sign up to Netflix.

I always hear people talking about all the good shows and films they offer and seeing as it's so ridiculously cheap, why the hell not.  So I made up a list of the shows I want to see.. whether I will actually watch any of them is a different story!  Does anyone have any to add though because I think it's safe to say I am fairly out of the loop when it comes to this ;)



2 Broke Girls
90210
American Horror Story
Breaking Bad
Broadchurch
Desperate Housewives
Devious Maids
Gossip Girl
Happy Valley
House of Cards
Jane The Virgin
Making a Murder
Melissa and Joey
Mistresses
Nashville
The OC
Orange is the New Black
Pretty Little Liars
Scream Queens
Suburgatory
Suits

Let me know if you have any other good ones!

Lauren xx

Follow me here @wonky_lauren

Comments

Popular Posts